Running Beyond Baby is a signature running program for mums and mums to be. Basically for any female that is juggling kids, careers, chores, and running.
Let’s be honest and agree that there is tons of stuff out there for runners. Training plans, downloadables, guides but none of them are geared towards mums, teaching us how to train to run or showing us how to do it with our postpartum bodies and hormones.
“Since working with Shira, I’ve PRed in the 5k, 10k, and half marathon and actually feel strong while I’m running.” ~ Morgan
Who Is Running Beyond Baby For?
for women who think they need to run more to lose weight, but have not had that experience, and just end up less toned, more hungry and a schedule full of hours of running
You want to run without spending hours training
You want to up your game on the pavement and get stronger and faster
You used to run before having babies and want to “get back out there safely”
You can’t seem to find the time to run because all you know is “run more”
You want to run without gaining weight
You desire to be a runner but not sure where to start
What’s Included in Running Beyond Baby:
Access to the Running Beyond Baby membership site forever (all updates included)
Three Running Plans To Choose From Based On YOU
• 12-week running plans for 3 different levels. Each is written in 3-week mesocycles and calls for 2 days of running. Yes, you read that right. TWO days of running.
• A 5K FINISH IT Plan (for the mama who wants to cross that finish line
• A 5K RUN IT Plan (for the mama who has run a few but wants to run stronger)
• A 5K CRUSH IT Plan (for the mama who is ready to set a PR post baby)
Strength & Core Workouts
• 12 weeks of running specific strength training & core workouts (for home and/or gym)
• Downloadable PDFs & Video Tutorials with coaching and modifications
• Workout schedule to tell you what to do every day for 12 weeks
• All workouts are 40 minutes or less with minimal equipment