This head torch allows you to use both hands whilst the light beam is directed simply by moving your head and looking in the general area where you need the light. This headlamp is also excellent for cycling, walking or jogging to illuminate the way ahead and to alert other road uses of your presence, especially on, or near, unlit roads or paths etc.
It uses a single, ultra-bright, white light Cree T6 LED, mounted behind a zoomable lens, to produce a very bright source of light. Three modes of operation are selectable by repeatedly-pressing a button on the rear of the battery holder, fitted to the back of the headlamp.
Features are as follows:
– High beam (1st press). The high intensity light produced is ideal for jogging in darkness or unlit country roads.
– Low beam (2nd press). This is suitable when a less-intense light is required, such working on a car, DIY – e.g plumbing / electrical work under flooring or inside dark cupboards etc. This lower-power mode of operation is also less demanding on the batteries and provides a longer operating time before the batteries require recharging.
– Strobe (3rd press). This high-intensity mode is also useful for night-time jogging or cycling where you need to make yourself more visible and gives advance warning of your presence.
– Off (4th press), Turns the headlight off.
Additional features also include:
– Adjustable Zoom of the lamp
– 90 degree up/down tilt adjustment of the lamp with five pre-set positions
– Fully adjustable nylon elastic head straps which hold the headlamp securely in place.
Two, brand-name 18650, 3000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are included with the headlamp. A mains adaptor type Lithium-ion battery charger is also supplied. The small DC plug fits into a socket in the underside of the battery holder after removing a small rubber bung. From a full charge, I found there was still some usable light after over four hours operation on high beam.
– Cycling, jogging, walking and other outdoor activities during the hours of darkness.
– DIY and general repairs where a strong light source is needed.
– Total hands-free use.
– It’s comfortable to wear and suitable for use outdoors due to the waterproof seals fitted, but shouldn’t be immersed in water.
– There isn’t a red LED on the rear of the headlamp, as included as standard on some other types of headlamps I’ve used. This option is a bonus, particularly when cycling to provide an additional (elevated) rear light source.
– The zoomable lens is quite tight to operate when pulling the lens out (narrow beam) and pushing the lens back in (wide beam).
– There isn’t a car charger lead supplied, so recharging is limited to mains operation only.
To view the product on Amazon click here
100% Brand New and High Quality CREE T6 Headlamp
Output bright can come to Max 6000 Lm [Lumens]
Waterproof, but don’t put it into water directly
Extensive Lifetime of Cree LED (100,000 hours)
Function: 3 x CREE XM-L T6 LED Headlamp with 4 Modes
Adjustable for meeting your different needs. with an adjustable base which will enable you to change the light direction freely.Suitable for the outdoor activities, such as cycling, camping, traveling, hiking and etc.
LED Model: CREE XM-L T6 LED
Powered By: 2x UltraFire 3000mAh 3.7V High Capacity Rechargeable 18650 Batteries;
90° Adjustable Headlight, Very Convenient;
Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
One button switch design, with 4 adjustable modes
LED indication of the charging adapter for Power On / Charging / Full charge
With adjustable base for your convenient use
One Button Switch (4 Modes): 1 x CREE XM-L T6 / 2 x CREE XM-L T6 / 3 x CREE XM-L T6 / Flashing
1 x 3*CREE XM-L T6 LED Rechargeable Headlamp
1 x UK Charger
2 x 18650 3.7v Rechargeable Battery